What we do
Since 2012, it has been Winkelstraat.nl’s mission to connect the High Spending Benelux Online Shopper-community to a European network of over 300 carefully curated Premium & Luxury Fashion Stores and Brands. With more than 500 brands represented, our aim is to conquer consumers' hearts through an attractive offering and Best-in-Class Service. We do this successfully: our NPS is close to 60. For our partners Winkelstraat.nl adds value by offering a full-service solution and significantly improved sales results. Our current team consists approximately 50 highly skilled and enthusiastic professionals.
What is your role
The Business Development Manager works on the core of our mission: you will be responsible for offering our shopping community the most attractive products form a variety of Premium & Luxury Fashion stores. In order to do this you will acquire large and strategic retail partners and brands. Furthermore, you will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by building strategic, long-term relationships with the newly acquired partners, ensuring that their experience with Winkelstraat.nl is transformative for their business.
Your added value
The major part of your role will be to serve as an advocate of the partner; often functioning as a liaison between the partner and the various Winkelstraat.nl departments (e.g. Marketing, Studio, Partner Support). We are looking for a strategic thinker with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambitious scale-up environment. You are a team player, continuously seeking ways to innovate and improve the service Winkelstraat.nl' provides to its partners. This is an operational executive function, which requires excellent solution-based selling techniques and strong negotiating skills. You are familiar with both the e-commerce- and high-end (online) fashion market, and your way of working is pragmatic and efficient.
Why we hire you
- Strong ability to close deals. Representative. Good team fit.
- Experience leading and managing partner negotiations
- Capable of building and maintaining good relationships with key industry partners
- 5+ years of experience with acquiring new partners
- BA or BSc degree, experienced with Excel and strong analytical skills
- Native or near-native English skills, both written and verbal
- Dutch, Spanish, French, German or Italian language skills are advantageous
- A background as a sport professional is considered an advantage
- In possession of a driver’s license and willingness to travel
Why you want to work for us
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package (uncapped bonus)
- A working environment that constantly encourages you to be the best version of yourself
- The best teamlunches, every day
- We work hard, and play hard
- Your football- and table tennis skills will be put to the test.